Skilled Hands Of IMB Renders Ravishing Look


After my engagement dates were out, we get busy with preparations for that. Either they are weddings or any other occasions, preparations are vast and demands lots of efforts- from all the arrangements to dressing up and presenting yourself in an effective way.

Selecting a perfect outfit for my engagement party was not a difficult task for me, but choosing a beauty salon with skilled makeup artist in Lucknow really was a task for me. This is because of the reason that I had acne prone skin, so I wanted a makeup artist having deep beauty knowledge and skills. Isha Shukla proved to be the best option for this. Her tremendous beauty skills had changed my entire engagement look.


When I told her about my acne problem, she gives me assurance that makeup wouldn’t have any bad effects on it.  She uses herbal and natural products which don’t harm my skin. She applied a layer of moisturizer first and then applies foundation well matched with my skin tone. After that she applied concealer that matches skin tone and of course foundation cream well. Being a professional makeup artist in Lucknow applied peach color which not only hide my acne but also suits my skin well. She applies a blusher with a lightly handled hand, and a pinch of powder on my cheeks.

This special makeup done by Isha Shukla considering my acne problem was a great experience and shows how talented and skilled people can give you embellishing look.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invision Your Personality With IMB Pro

Step By Step Turtorial For Soft Smokey Eye Look By Professional Makeup Artist

Charming Corporate Look, Perfectly Dipicting My Personality Given By Beauty Professional