Turn Your Dreamy Bridal Look Into Reality By Isha Shukla


When you are bride its very common to have some pinterest research in order to have everything at your wedding straight out of our dreams. While having the astonishing look of the bride, I become simply greedy to have a such bridal look on my wedding. Then I looked up for a beauty professional who could render me such outstanding bridal look.

Then, after my immense but disappointed search, I came to know about IMB beauty salon through my friend and she really praises them a lot. After visiting their salon, I was really surprised with their work (in a good way!) they simply changed the appearance of the person with their creative art. When I asked her whether she could render me a particular look, it was the confidence of the makeup artist in Lucknow, that moved me. She instantly said yes and given me a trial session and the result of that has been just unbelievable. With tremendously practiced and creative hands beauty professional exactly copied the look on my face, which I couldn’t have at any other beauty salon. Beauty professional  glamorizes my eyes with glittering eye shadow and perfectly drawn liner on my upper lash. Not only this, my cured alluring lashes were adding lots of drama on my beautiful eye makeup done by professional makeup artist. Cherry colored lipstick which magnificently matched with my bridal outfit, levels up my bridal makeup.

I was deeply impressed with the makeup skills and its understanding of Ms. Isha Sharma. Her immense passion towards her profession has led her to perfection in her beauty art, which could be experienced only by getting served by her. If you also want to turn yourself into such an amazing bride, book IMB now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invision Your Personality With IMB Pro

Step By Step Turtorial For Soft Smokey Eye Look By Professional Makeup Artist

Charming Corporate Look, Perfectly Dipicting My Personality Given By Beauty Professional